From Chaos to Splendour
at Armitage Centre, Manchester
on Saturday 11 October, 2008
Speaker – Carrie Sandom
1. The sovereignty of God in the life of the believer
2. The providence of God in the life of the believer
1. Purity: How can we strive for sexual purity?
2. Hospitality: How can we practice hospitality?
3. Personal Bible Reading & Prayer: How can we engage with God on our own?
4. Childlessness: How do we face childlessness?
5. Culture: How can we understand and engage with the culture we live in?
6. Evangelism: How can we witness in the workplace?
7. Marriage: How can we practice godliness in marriage?
8. Women’s Ministry in church: How can women minister in the local church?
Plus Linda Marshall, Jane Tooher, Alice Buckley, Ellie Margeson, Sue McGowan, Jo Mackenzie, Paula Love, Julia Marsden & Claire Mason